Building Permits

Grading and Drainage

A grading and drainage plan approved by the Town Engineer is required on all new residences, additions, accessory structures, or commercial structures in excess of 1,500 square feet.


You can pay for a permit online.
Note: You must call 817-693-5280 to obtain the bureau number to process payment.