Chief of Police - Corry Blount
NEW - Open Carry FAQ's
Vehicle Inventory List and Mileage
Denton County Public Information Portal
This portal allows citizens of Denton County to view police records, search for specific incidents and get crash reports in an easy and simple manner.Click Here
- Alarm Permit Application
- Close Patrol Request (vacation watch)
- Event Application
- Racial Profiling/Personnel Complaint Form
- Race and Rally Regulations - For enforcement or permit questions, please contact Chief Corry Blount at 817.693.5287.
- Registered Sex Offenders - (Bartonville is located in both the 76226 and 75022 zip codes)
- Solicitation Permit Application
Finger printing service is offered to Bartonville Residents at no charge.
The Bartonville Police Department does not offer finger printing for immigration documents.
Finger printing service is available by appointment. Please call 817-693-5287.
Fingerprinting is also available at the following locations:
|Baronville PD||No Fee-Residents Only||by appointment|
|Denton County Sheriff's Office||$10||1-3 p.m.||Tues/Thurs|
|Flower Mound Police Department||$20||Noon-4 p.m.||Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri|