Board of Adjustment
The Board of Adjustment (BOA) hears and decides an appeal that alleges error in an order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official regarding the zoning ordinance; hears and decides special exceptions to the terms of the zoning ordinance; Authorizes, in specific cases, a variance from the terms of the zoning ordinance if the variance is not contrary to the public interest and, due to special conditions, a literal enforcement of the zoning ordinance would result in unnecessary hardship, so the spirit of the zoning ordinance is observed and substantial justice is done.
A person is eligible for appointment to Town's Planning and Zoning Commission or the Board of Adjustment, if the person:
(1) Has been an owner of real property and has been a resident in the town for a minimum of six (6) continuous months prior to the date of appointment;
(2) Has obtained the age of eighteen (18) years prior to the date of appointment;
(3) Is a registered voter; and
(4) Has never been convicted of or is not currently charged with a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Meets as needed
- Council Chambers, Bartonville Town Hall, 1941 E Jeter Road, Bartonville, TX 76226
Meetings can be viewed on our YouTube Channel.
Agendas & Minutes
|First Appointed||Current Term Expires|
|Donna Baumgarner, Chair||2014||September 2024|
|Jim Lieber, Vice Chair||2016||September 2025|
|Kathy Daum||2003||September 2024|
|Del Knowler||2011||September 2025|
|Siobhan O'Brien||2022||September 2025|
|Rebecca Jenkins, Alternate #1||2022||September 2024|
|Heather Head, Alternate #2||2023||September 2025|