Planning & Zoning Commission
The P&Z makes recommendations to the Town Council regarding land use issues - primarily zoning, development applications, gas well drilling and subdivision plat requests. In addition, the Commission is charged with deliberating the merits of changes to the Zoning Ordinance, offering amendments and updates to the Comprehensive Master Plan and considering other items related to the physical development of Bartonville.
The Planning & Zoning Commission is comprised of seven members - five regular members and two alternate members, serving 2-year terms.
A person is eligible for appointment to town's planning and zoning commission or the board of adjustment of the town if the person:
(1) Has been an owner of real property and has been a resident in the town for a minimum of six (6) continuous months prior to the date of appointment;
(2) Has obtained the age of eighteen (18) years prior to the date of appointment;
(3) Is a registered voter; and
(4) Has never been convicted of or is not currently charged with a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm.
- Council Chambers, Bartonville Town Hall, 1941 E Jeter Road, Bartonville, TX 76226
Meetings can be viewed on our YouTube Channel.
Agendas & Minutes
|First Appointed||Current Term Expires|
|Gloria McDonald, Chair||1998||September 2024|
|Ralph Arment, Vice Chair||1988||September 2024|
|Don Abernathy||2000||September 2025|
|Larry Hayes||2021||September 2025|
|Brenda Hoyt-Stenovitch||2014||September 2024|
|Pat Adams, Alternate #1||2022||September 2024|
|Rick Lawrence, Alternate #2||2023||September 2025|