Utilities/Trash/HHW/Green Waste Disposal
- CoServ Electric (940) 321-7800
Telephone / Cable
Trash / Recycling/Green Waste Disposal Options
- The Town franchises residential trash and recycling services and commercial trash services with Waste Connections (817) 222-2221
- Trash/Recycle Pick-Up Day is Monday.
- Recyclable Items Accepted
- Missed pickups or Special Pick-ups for large items must be arranged by contacting Waste Connections at (817) 222-2221.
- Pre-Arranged Bulky Items and Bundles Pick-up, provided once a week and may not exceed three (3) cubic yards in total volume or exceed one-hundred (100) pounds in weight.
- Property owners with white goods containing refrigerant must have written, professional certification that all refrigerants have been removed to provide to Waste Connections prior to pick-up.
- The Town sponsors a Spring Clean-up event each year in April free to all residents.
- Waste Connections Bulk Pickup: Place bundle brush curbside on trash collection day. Brush must be cut into 4-foot lengths, securely tied/bundled and cannot exceed 50 pounds. Yard waste that exceeds these limits can be put out over several weeks or Waste Connections can be contacted to schedule special pick-up for an additional fee. 817-222-2221
- Controlled Burning: The disposal of vegetation by open burning is permitted but ONLY on a day that has been determined to be a “good burn day.” Register by calling 940-349-2840 or by visiting www.townofbartonville.com/burnday
- Living Earth - Flower Mound: 3901 Haynes Rd, Roanoke (located at 377/1171) accepts green waste disposal for a fee. Leaves & Grass are free but must be source separated and free/clear of other materials. Pick-up Trucks $35; Single Axle Trailer $55; Tandem Axle Trailer $75. Call 817-693-8003 for more info.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Town of Bartonville and Household Hazardous Waste Solutions have partnered to provide our residents with free pickup to discard Household Hazardous Wastes. Please have your items out by 8 am on your scheduled collection day. To schedule an appointment click here
Electronics Recycling click here
The Town or Bartonville receives water from these Water Supply Corporations: