Methods of Payment
Adult Defendants Only
Online or phone payment is available only to defendants aged 17 and over for criminal offenses committed after age 17.
Parental Summons will be mailed to all Juvenile Defendants (under age 17) and minors age 17-20 years charged with alcohol, tobacco and failure to attend school offenses must make a personal appearance in court with a parent or legal guardian.
Payment Constitutes a plea of Nolo Contendere ("No Contest") or Guilty, as selected by the Defendant.
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 27.14 (c) states:
"In a misdemeanor case for which the maximum possible punishment is by fine only,
payment of a fine or an amount accepted by the court constitutes a finding of guilty
in open court as though a plea of nolo contendere had been entered by the defendant
and constitutes a waiver of a jury trial in writing."
Before submitting a plea and making a payment online via credit card, defendants have the right to contact the Court to attain information regarding options for the citation by calling 817-693-5280.
NOTE the following before proceeding with your payment:
- Amount that you need to pay
- Docket number or cause number is the citation number
- All credit/debit payments incur a convenience fee of 3%
- Payment are processed and posted the next business day. If there is a warrant for your arrest or DPS hold on your Drivers License, recall or release will be made on the date payment posted, not the date you pay online.
- Make note of the payment confirmation number in your records.
CLICK to enter Plea and Pay On-Line.